Many instructors have found that using rubrics helps them evaluate student work much more efficiently, effectively, and consistently. Spending a few minutes creating a rubric upfront can pay off in several ways down the road. During this hour-long session, we will explore how rubrics can:
- address challenges commonly associated with grading
- support student learning and improve the quality of students’ work
- inform your ongoing professional development as a teacher
- capture your expectations for student performance and align with your teaching philosophy
- be built in ulearn and used to evaluate student work
We welcome you to join our conversation. Hearing your questions and learning from your experiences will enrich the session for all of us.
This session will be held online via Zoom. A link to the meeting will be sent to registered faculty a few days prior to the meeting. To register for the session, please use the following link to enter your name and email address: